The Xbox The app for Android, iPhone and PC is a convenient way to stay in touch with friends, manage installs, make purchases and more when you’re away from the console. At least, that’s when it works properly. Many users encounter the “Oops! Looks like you are stuck…” error message while using the app in different ways. But is there a quick and easy solution? Here is the information needed on a fix for the Xbox app failing issue.
How to Fix the Xbox ‘Oops! Looks like you’re stuck…’ error on mobile
Here’s what to do after you receive the “Oops! Looks like you’re stuck…” notification on the Xbox app for Android and iPhone (iOS):
- Scroll down to refresh the page
- If that doesn’t work, close and reopen the Xbox app
- If the problem persists, check the Xbox network status
- No exits? Delete and redownload the app
- If that doesn’t fix the problem, wait a bit before trying again.
- It’s still happening? Contact Xbox Support for expert assistance
After following these steps, Android and iPhone Xbox apps should start working for mobile users.
How to fix “Looks like you’re stuck…” error on Xbox app on PC
Here’s how to fix the “Looks like you’re blocked…” notification on the Xbox PC app:
- Click on the “RESTART” button
- If that doesn’t work, check the Xbox network status
- No problem? Try this Xbox PC app error solution:
- Open the Windows “Settings” application
- Double-click “Apps” and then navigate to the “Apps & Features” tab
- Locate “Xbox” in the list of apps
- Select the application, then “Advanced options”
- Scroll down and click “Reset”, then confirm the choice
In the majority of cases, the above fix will fix the Xbox PC app failing issue. If the problem persists, consider contacting Xbox Support.
For more on Xbox, check out the GameRevolution Biomutant review here. The all-new RPG is proving somewhat divisive among critics, something even the developers acknowledge. Most are likely to enjoy the THQ Nordic title, even refusing to play as intended – much like this idiot.