- You can share the game on a
Xbox oneby changing the house of your account Xboxin the settings menu.
- Game Sharing is a feature of Xbox One that lets you share your game library with a friend or family member.
the Xbox The game console series is known for its game sharing features. Game Sharing allows you and a friend to share your and each other’s game libraries.
To take advantage of the Xbox One game sharing features, you will need two Xbox One consoles. You will also need your Xbox Live account sign-in information and your game sharing partner’s Xbox Live account.
How to share a game on an Xbox One
1. Turn on your Xbox One and sign in to your Xbox Live account.
2. Press the Xbox button and navigate to the far left of the menu. Select “Add New” and press the “A” button.
3. Using your controller, enter your friend’s Xbox Live account information (email address, then password) and press “A” on your controller.
4. After you finish reading the privacy statement, select “Next” and press “A” on the controller, then follow the instructions on the next screen to set your friend’s account preferences.
5. Press the Xbox button again and navigate to the far left of the menu. Select the account you just added and press “A” on the controller, select “Login” and press “A” again.
6. Press the Xbox button and navigate to the far right of the menu. Select “Settings” and press “A” on the controller.
seven. On the next screen, select “Personalization,” then select “My Home Xbox” and press “A.”
8. Select “Make this Xbox my home” and press A again.
9. Repeat these steps, this time only, add your Xbox Live account information to your friend’s Xbox One and set their Xbox One as your primary Xbox.
Once you’ve added each other’s accounts to your respective Xbox One consoles and properly set up your corresponding home Xboxes, you should be able to access each other’s game libraries and Xbox Live Gold benefits.
Tips for sharing games
- Game sharing is limited to two people at a time, so you won’t be able to add another person to the mix unless you stop game sharing with your original game sharing partner.
- Only share the game with someone you trust. Your account information is sensitive and you don’t want it to end up in the hands of someone who could use it for malicious purposes.
- Game sharing only works with digital copies of games. Unfortunately, you can’t share the game with physical copies, as they can only be used with one Xbox One at a time.